Thursday, November 29, 2007

I think I am going to take a more active role in the internet. I've been reading about Google AdSense and I really want to see what its all about. I'm going to create some webpages about specific topics that interest me and see how it goes. Specifically railfanning in the Research Triangle Park area. This will include my interest in scanners and all things RF. My brother has become quite the artist in the past few years and I want to see if I can setup a website to sell some of his work. Maybe I can get him interested in painting railroad scenes. I think he wanted to do that anyways. I should also be posting to this blog more often.

By the way, In the Springs, come from the area I live. Holly Springs, NC, one of the up and coming areas around Research Triangle Park.

No comments: