Friday, November 6, 2009

Updating www.rtprailfan.com site


Well, its been quite a while since I've posted anything. Actually I wasn't doing much railfan stuff over the summer. I usually turn the scanner stream off because of the computer in the attic and just doing other things. Recently I turned the stream back on. Right now I have this wierd setup in the side yard. I got the traintenna omni from DPDProductions but I have it mounted on this pole in the yard because I haven't figured out how to get it on the roof yet. In addition, I don't think my HOA would like me mounting it up there. Anyways, I have it connected to a Maxtrac in the garage, not a bad setup but it would be better if the antenna were on the roof. I have also been upading the RTPRailfan site as I have let it go for a while now. Hope to be adding some new material but probably won't completely overhall the site. Talk more soon....

No comments: