Monday, December 3, 2007

Keyword Searches

I wonder how difficult it will be to get any traffic to this blog. I've been reading about keyword association with your site and it seems difficult. I guess it just takes time. I'm still working on my website but its slow going. I don't know how to use the programs very well so there is a very steep learning curve. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I want to lay it out. I'm thinking if I can just get the page overview together, I'll go ahead and launch it. On a different subject all together, I'm still waiting on my mag mount antenna with BNC connector. I also got a 5/8 wavelength antenna custom build for 160 MHz resonance frequency. I'm hoping this will do much better than my Diamond antenna hooked to my scanner in the car. I just don't think I'm getting the range I'm supposed to be getting. Went out at lunch today looking for trains in RTP, no luck.

No comments: