Monday, December 17, 2007

Morrisville NC Development


I have to say I am rather upset to see this. Not that i'm suprised because of the ridiculous amount of growth that is going on in Morrisville. I heard there are going to be no trees left there an I believe it. Recently I saw this in a news article and its rather depressing. I large section of an area that I use for walking/railfanning is going to be used for a retail development. I hate that they are doing this but I guess there isn't much we can do. Castro Lifestyle Properties is developing this section of Morrisville that I have visited many times. I hate that its going away.

Park West Village Morrisville NC


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is ALWAYS something that you can do. Contact MorrisvilleAction.org who are fighting it STILL. contact davisandhighhouse.org
and write to the jokers known as the morrisville town council.